Saturday 26 January 2013

Ehnstr�m Storms to CTC Crown

Roland� Ehnstr�m stormed to an emphatic overall drivers crown in the 2012 Season 4 Classic Teams Championship series.� The Swedish sim-racer won all but one of his races throughout the season and was a deserving champion as outgoing champion, Gernot Fritsche, struggled to come to terms with the heavily-revised Lotus 79. With a couple of weeks to go and the championship more or less in the bag,� Ehnstr�m expressed surprise at just how well he had gone. ?Yes, I am very surprised, I didn’t expect to win this many races in my first season,? he said. ?Coming from the World Championship, where a top-10 is a major achievement and a top-5 is like a victory, I was hoping to get some podiums and perhaps challenge for wins once I got [...]

a campers campers la second vehicles

No comments:

Post a Comment